Moving to London, UK

For those who haven't heard the news yet, I'll be joining Red Hat UK and terminating my Red Hat Ltd, Finland branch contract starting Nov 1 2013. Naturally, I'll be myself moving to London soon along with my wife and cat.

I'm about to embark on a trip to Canada and US to attend Boston Montreal  and Google Summer of Code mentor summits and I'll return on Oct 22. Two days after that I fly to London to start the hunt for a decent apartment. Once I have an apartment, my wife and cat will come over as well.

That's all folks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
A decent apartment in London? Well... best of luck, you'll definitely need it! :-)
Unknown said…
i hope you find one :) have a safe trip!

Guaranteed Rent London

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the virtual world!

clutter-gst

zbus and Implementing Async Rust API